Are you consindering starting a company with an innovative concept?
Are you responsible for innovation or transformation in your company?
Is regular training an essential part of your career planning for you?
The seminar topics cover
Entrepreneurship, Corporate Entrepreneurship
Innovative Business Models and Design
Lean Startup – Canvas Types: like Osterwalder, et al
Innovation Accounting: Startup-Cockpit, Innovation KPIs
Financing Innovation and Startups
Ambidexterity in Management
Prof. Sven Ripsas
– Professor of Entrepreneurship HWR Berlin
– Juror & Coach in the business plan competition Berlin
– Mentor and Co-Founder of several startups
– Scientific Director of the German Startup Monitor 2013-2016
Prof. Dr. Matthias Tomenendal
– Professor for Management and Consulting HWR Berlin
– Director of the Berlin Professional School
– 10 years strategy consultant with the Boston Consulting Group